Brighten your morning and master this Panera egg soufflé recipe for a delicious and healthy breakfast.
How To Make Egg Soufflé Copycat
1 hr 10 mins
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp frozen spinach thawed
- 2 tsp onions minced
- 2 tsp red bell pepper minced
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp half-and-half
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pack flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the spinach, onion, and red peppers together in a bowl. Then pour in 2 tablespoons of water and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Poke a few holes in the plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat 4 of the eggs and add the milk, half-and-half, jack cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients well and then add in the heated veggies.
- Microwave this bowl for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat this process 4 more times.
- Take the dough from the dinner rolls and divide them into 4 rectangles. Use a bit of flour and spread it over the 4 pieces.
- Brush the melted butter inside 4 large muffin tins. Line each tin with the 4 dough pieces and then equally pour the egg mixture into each tin.
- Sprinkle the asiago cheese over the egg mixture in each tin and gently fold the dough pieces over.
- In a small bowl, beat the last egg and then brush it over each tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Your egg soufflés are now ready. Have fun serving them!
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 242mg | Sodium: 509mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2034IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 1mg