If you’re craving the tastes of Corner Bakery’s
How To Make Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 14 1/2 oz. chicken broth
- 5 potatoes baked, peeled and diced
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper to taste
- 1 slice bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 chives
- 1 sour cream
- 1 shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon until crisp, remove, and crumble.
- Set aside.
- Cook the onions in the bacon grease over medium-low heat until tender.
- Stir in the four and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually pour in the chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly until thick and bubbling.
- Add in the diced potatoes and half and half.
- Continue to cook for 10 minutes and stir in the cheese and sour cream.
- Garnish with bacon, chives, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
baked potato soup, then you’ll love this recipe for loaded baked potato soup.This soup is creamy, rich, and hearty, making it perfect for the cooler weather.