Follow this recipe for a quick and savory corned beef and sauerkraut sandwich that rivals the Arby’s original. Use fresh sauerkraut and deli corned beef for an especially delicious lunch!
How To Make Copycat Arby's Reuben Sandwich
- 2 tbsp sauerkraut drained
- 2 tbsp Thousand Island dressing
- 4 slices marble rye bread
- 12 slices Deli corned beef
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- cooking oil
- Mix the sauerkraut and dressing together in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the bread slices and add the corned beef and cheeses to turn them into sandwiches.
- Spray some oil on a skillet and cook the sandwiches on medium heat for four minutes on each side.
- When finished, place your sandwiches on a saucer and enjoy your meal!