Top pizza dough with chocolate pudding and sugary crumble topping for a delicious dessert.
How To Make Copycat CiCi's Dessert Pizza
- 1 pkg. pizza dough mix
- 3 oz. chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Prepare pizza dough as directed.
- Spread and shape dough on greased pizza pan.
- Pierce dough with fork. Place in a 450 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread 3/4 cup of chocolate pudding on dough, sprinkle with 1/4 cup of crumb topping.
- Place back in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- For the crumb topping: Mix the flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
- Add butter and mix.