This new-on-the-block cookie recipe offers a summery flavor all year round. These tasty treats are topped off by a lovely sprinkling of powdered sugar. If you like lemon squares, you’ll adore these cute cookies!
How To Make Copycat Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookie
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can 6 oz frozen lemonade defrosted
- powdered sugar
- To start forming the dough, cream the sugar and butter together.
- Afterward, add the vanilla and then add the eggs one at time.
- Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy. Then add the flour and soda along with the defrosted lemonade.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour.
- Drop the dough in spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Then flatten the cookies with the bottom of a glass cup dipped in sugar.
- Bake the batter at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once you're cookies are finished baking, brush them with lemonade concentrate and then sprinkle them with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 17mg | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg