If you love Alfredo pasta, this recipe is perfect for you! It’s creamy and packed full of chicken, shrimp, and vegetables. Serve it over pasta or rice for a filling meal without a ton of hassle.
How To Make Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 16 oz. bag baby carrots
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. thyme leaves dried
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. basil leaves dried
- 10 oz. shrimp frozen, thawed, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 12 oz. pasta cooked and hot
- In a crockpot, combine the onion, garlic, carrots, bell pepper, and chicken breasts.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce into the crockpot.
- Into the empty Alfredo sauce jar, pour the milk, thyme, salt, pepper, and basil. Close and shake vigorously.
- Pour this into the crockpot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Add the shrimp, stir, cover, and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and serve over hot, cooked pasta.