Carrabba’s Italian Grill is absolutely up among the list of the best restaurants serving Italian or Italian-American cuisine. Ever since its establishment in 1986, Carrabba’s Italian Grill has been serving family recipes capturing hearts of patrons.
The restaurant is famous for its pasta dishes and one of their best-sellers is the fettuccine alfredo. Who will forget the soft pasta and the flavorful and creamy sauce? It’s impossible!
Whether you’re having guests over or simply craving for fettuccine alfredo, read on and give this recipe a try. It is fast, easy, and will undoubtedly remind you of home.
How To Make Carrabba's Copycat Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 oz. fettuccine
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water and cook following package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, combine butter and heavy cream over low heat.
- Stir until butter is completely melted. Add in Parmesan, salt and ground pepper.
- Add fettuccine to saucepan and stir to coat.
- Top with parsley and serve.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
My pasta is too thick, should I add water?
Yes, and better yet, save at least a cup of that pasta water if your sauce it coming out too thick. While tossing the pasta with the sauce, if it’s too thick for your liking, add a tablespoon of pasta water at a time until desired consistency.
Think of a rich and creamy pasta without being too heavy. This indulgent dish is balanced out with the heat from the black pepper, and the contrast of the bitter taste of parsley. Go ahead and give this one a try!