Domino’s, one of the top leading pizza chains in the United States and around the globe, is better known for its pizzas. But at the end of the decade, the popular pizza chain has since started offering other dishes such as pasta. There are different pasta dishes available at Domino’s but this chicken alfredo recipe takes the cake for being one of the most popular.
We really can’t blame the people for loving this dish. Combining tender slices of lean protein and creamy pasta, the chicken alfredo recipe is truly satisfying! Now, you don’t have to go to Domino’s to satisfy your cravings for this wonderful pasta. For this recipe, the secret for the silky creaminess of the pasta lies in the combination of cheese and whipping cream. You’ll be surprised at how these ingredients work well together.
For complimentary dishes to the chicken alfredo, you might want to try our Tomato Caprese Salad. The tart flavor of the tomato salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar will certainly serve to enhance the creamy taste of the pasta.
How To Make Domino's Chicken Alfredo
- 1 lb chicken breasts de-boned and skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour use extra for coating chicken
- 4 oz butter unsalted
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup parmesan shredded or grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ lb linguini pasta cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Coat chicken in flour, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a skillet when the oil is already warm.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of butter in the oil.
- Cook chicken through for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and set aside in a warm area.
- Using the same skillet, melt the remaining butter and flour.
- Pour in the chicken stock and let it warm. Add the cream and garlic.
- Bring to a simmer and whisk in parmesan, salt, and pepper until sauce begins to thicken.
- Toss the pasta with sauce and chicken pieces.
- Garnish pasta and serve.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
How long would it keep in the fridge?
Ideally, it is best to consume it within 2 to 3 days. As this is a cream-based dish, it can only last for up to 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator the most.
What kind of pasta can I use?
The original Domino’s Chicken Alfredo uses penne pasta so for authenticity, you can use that. In this recipe, we recommend using linguine pasta. However, feel free to use the type of pasta you prefer.
For a dish this easy to prepare, why not just make it at home instead of taking out? Give this recipe a try for a good hearty dinner meal in a pinch.