The best part about making Noodles and Co.’s Penne Rosa at home is you can add more veggies to make it healthier.
How To Make Copycat Noodles and Co. Penne Rosa
- 1 box Penne Pasta
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper crushed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 14 oz canned tomatoes diced
- parmesan cheese grated
- Cook the Penne Pasta according to its package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the wine, oil, marinara, mushrooms, tomatoes, and red pepper over medium heat. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Heat the tomato mixture at low temperature and stir it in cream and spinach.
- Add in the pasta and continue stirring until the spinach becomes wilted.
- Serve your meal with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!