This basil pasta served at The Cheesecake Factory is certainly exquisite that you have to try this copycat recipe. We only made one tiny change by using spaghetti for the pasta.
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Basil Pasta
Enjoy a nice platter of our basil pasta recipe that's like the original Cheesecake Factory's.
- 4 tbsp. basil dried
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 oz. sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- Mix basil and 1 tbsp. olive oil in a small bowl.
- Boil sun-dried tomatoes for 30 minutes in hot water. Drain well.
- Chop tomatoes in small pieces.
- Saute garlic in large skillet with remaining olive oil for 1 minute.
- Mix in mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add basil sauce, salt, cayenne pepper and tomatoes.
- Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer for a few more minutes.
- White the sauce simmers, cook pasta according to package directions and drain well using a strainer.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta and sauce until pasta is well coated.
Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 107g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 1584mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 809IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 382mg | Iron: 17mg