Transform your favorite chocolate chip cookies into a sweet casserole!
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Casserole
Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies? Good news! You can now enjoy a large, cookie-filled casserole for dessert with this chocolate chip cookies recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream the butter and white sugar in a separate bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla syrup, then beat the eggs in the same bowl.
- Mix the flour into the wet mixture gradually until incorporated, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the dough into a casserole dish and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 120g
- Calcium: 141mg
- Calories: 1219kcal
- Carbohydrates: 172g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Fat: 57g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 185mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 754mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1538IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!