On The Border’s enchilada lover’s casserole is cheesy, baked perfection! This is a recipe we come back to time and time again to feed a hungry crowd.
How To Make Copycat On The Border Enchilada Lover's Casserole
- 1 cup On The Border salsa
- 1 bag On The Border tortilla chips
- 5 oz. evaporated milk
- 15 oz. On The Border Monterrey Jack queso
- 4 oz. green chilies chopped
- 2 cups chicken diced
- Combine salsa, milk, chilies, cheese and chicken in saucepan.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Fill an 8x8 pan with tortilla chips.
- Pour sauce over chips and place at 350 degrees until bubbly.