Using a special blend of California vegetables makes this cheesy side dish a winning casserole.
How To Make California Casserole
- 20 oz frozen California blend vegetables
- 3/4 oz cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the vegetables according to their package directions until they are just about tender. After cooking, drain the vegetables thoroughly.
- Next, heat the soup, milk, and cheese in a saucepan until the cheese melts.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, pour the mixture from the saucepan over the vegetables. Afterward, bake them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Once your casserole is done cooking, serve it and enjoy!
Calories: 1342kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 78g | Fat: 82g | Saturated Fat: 50g | Cholesterol: 249mg | Sodium: 1820mg | Potassium: 1532mg | Fiber: 23g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 31256IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 1869mg | Iron: 7mg