Using a special blend of California vegetables makes this cheesy side dish a winning casserole.
How To Make California Casserole
Cheese and vegetables go perfectly together. This California casserole recipe consists of a special blend of vegetables and cheese for a tasty side dish.
- 7 oz broccoli florets, blanched and cooled
- 7 oz cauliflower florets, blanched and cooled
- 7 oz carrots, cut into rings, blanched and cooled
- 3 oz cream of mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup milk
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Combine all the vegetables and them transfer into the casserole dish.
- Heat the soup, milk, and cheese in a saucepan until the cheese melts.
- Pour the mixture from the saucepan over the vegetables.
- Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Once your casserole is done cooking, serve it and enjoy!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 382mg
- Calories: 245kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 452mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 476mg
- Vitamin A: 7359IU
- Vitamin C: 57mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!