Need a fish recipe for dinner tonight? Try this one! Turbot is baked with a buttery garlic sauce and served with rice and vegetables.
How To Make Buttery Baked Turbot
Looking for a delicious fish recipe? This baked turbot recipe has buttery garlic sauce that goes perfectly with steamed rice and vegetables.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and add to a small baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt butter on medium low heat and add in garlic and parsley.
- Cook for 5 minutes and pour butter mixture over fish.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Garnish fish with mandarin slices and serve with white rice and mixed vegetables.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 39mg
- Calories: 407kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 175mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 292mg
- Vitamin A: 3341IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!