How To Make Tahini Date Shake
Blend a rich and creamy drink with this tahini date shake recipe, made with frozen bananas, vanilla, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- 1cupalmond milk,or milk of choice, nut-free if necessary
- 2bananas,frozen and sliced, ripe but not overripe
- 4Medjool dates,pitted and torn into pieces
- 1dropreal vanilla extract
- pinchcinnamon,plus more for garnish
- sesame seeds,optional, for garnish
In a blender, combine the milk, frozen banana slices, tahini, dates, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
Taste and add more vanilla or cinnamon if desired. To lighten it up, blend in some ice as well. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Calories: 434.84kcal
- Fat: 17.91g
- Saturated Fat: 2.81g
- Trans Fat: 0.00g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.61g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.52g
- Carbohydrates: 70.91g
- Fiber: 10.21g
- Sugar: 46.23g
- Protein: 7.98g
- Sodium: 121.43mg
- Calcium: 410.14mg
- Potassium: 956.98mg
- Iron: 3.92mg
- Vitamin A: 7.87µg
- Vitamin C: 10.10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!