Pudding adds a thick and creamy texture to an otherwise ordinary milk shake.
How To Make Pudding Milkshake
- 3 cups cold milk
- 3 2/5 oz instant pudding oz
- 1 1/2 cup ice cream any flavor
- Pour the milk into a blender.
- Add in the pudding mix and ice cream.
- Blend all ingredients on high for 30 seconds until they form a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 82mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg