Refreshing sweet drink with a kick! With a bit of fruity flavor and a splash of alcohol, you have yourself a slushie that’s only for adults.
How To Make Adult Slushies
This adult slushie drink combines apricot, orange juice, lemonade, grapefruit and lemon-lime soda with that kick of vodka.
- ¾ cup apricot brandy, or cherry brandy
- ¾ cup vodka
- 12 oz lemonade, frozen cubes
- 6 oz orange juice, frozen cubes
- 24 oz grapefruit soda, frozen cubes
- maraschino cherries, (1 jar), undrained
- Blend all ingredients except for the maraschino cherries in a blender.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container then refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Remove from the refrigerator then stir in the cherries.
- Scoop out one or two scoops into a glass and serve with a spoon for stirring and eating the slush. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 5mg
- Calories: 270kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 86mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 85IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!