Got a craving for the In N Out chocolate shake? Look no further than this simple copycat recipe! This chocolate milkshake in particular is especially fitting for warmer weather. It tastes exactly like the In-N-Out version, and is easy to make, too!
This In-N-Out copycat recipe is a delightful solution to beating the summer heat. It’s made of simple ingredients like vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, soy milk, and whipped cream. Combine these and you’ll get a creamy and thick In N Out chocolate shake that’s bursting with sweetness. Finish off this delicious summer treat with a classic cherry on top or other flavorful toppings like marshmallows, sprinkles, or even nuts. Enjoy it alongside delicious bacon cheeseburger and french fries.
How To Make In-N-Out Chocolate Milkshake Recipe (Copycat)
This delectable Copycat In-N-Out Chocolate Milkshake recipe is a 5-ingredient drink filled with so much chocolatey goodness. Pop a cherry on top of the velvety whipped cream, sit back, relax, and enjoy your very own copycat homemade chocolate milkshake in the comfort of your own home!
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream, or frozen custard (roughly 2 cups)
- 1 cup soy milk, preferably chocolate flavored
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips, or dark, melted
- ice cubes , as needed
For Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherries
- Chill a mixing bowl before preparing this recipe.
Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- Pour heavy cream in a chilled bowl and whip for roughly 5 to 7 minutes or until stiff peaks.
- Fold the cocoa powder and chocolate syrup until evenly incorporated. Set aside.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and puree until smooth and creamy.
- If necessary, add ice cubes and puree to thin out your milkshake.
- Pour into a container of your choice.
- Pipe roughly 2 ounces of whipped cream on top.
- Top it off with cherries then pop a straw on and take a sip of this mind-blowing Copycat In-N-Out Chocolate Milkshake!
- Sugar: 150g
- Calcium: 902mg
- Calories: 2095kcal
- Carbohydrates: 186g
- Cholesterol: 429mg
- Fat: 145g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 8mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 36g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g
- Potassium: 1487mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 88g
- Sodium: 502mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 5726IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I thicken a milkshake?
To thicken your In N Out chocolate shake, add more ice cream! It’s the quickest way to get a thicker and creamier milkshake drink. All you have to do is add one to two more scoops of vanilla ice cream in the blender, and then you’re done. We guarantee that you’re going to have a smooth and creamy milkshake.
Which milk is used for milkshakes?
For this copycat In N Out milkshake recipe, we used vanilla soy milk as an alternative to the usual milk ingredient. Soy milk is a delicious and healthier substitute for regular milk. Their smooth and silky texture makes them easy to blend with the ice cream ingredients. Soy milk also tastes good with its sweet and subtle nutty taste that doesn’t overpower the whole beverage.
ConclusionEnjoy a summer beverage with this copycat In N Out chocolate milkshake beverage! It’s a cool drink made of vanilla ice cream blended with milk and chocolate syrup that is bursting with sweetness! Serve alongside burgers and fries for a classic fast food vibe.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!