This clever jello recipe really looks like stained glass when eating it. It’s like a painting in a form of a dessert.
How To Make Stained Glass Jello Torte
This aesthetic-looking dessert is a must-try treat. You got a creamy jello top with a nice crusty graham crust. It's a divine dessert that will amaze your guests.
Make the three kinds of jello, dissolving each in 1 and ½ cup hot water.
- Set into separate square or cake pans for thin layer of jello and chill until firm, or overnight.
Crush graham crackers.
- Mix with butter and sugar.
- Line a spring-form pan or pie dish with mixture.
- Set aside some of the crumb mixture, this will later be used as a topping.
- Place the crumb base in the fridge so that it starts to harden.
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water, then dissolve in hot pineapple juice.
- Whip cream, adding sugar and vanilla when almost whipped, while pineapple-gelatin mixture is cooling.
- When cool, fold into whipped cream.
Cut flavored jello into small ½ inch cubes; fold into filling.
- Pour into pan over crust and sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Chill six to eight hours or overnight.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 244kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 48mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Vitamin A: 691IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!