The New Year is approaching and you need to celebrate somehow! This raspberry jello bundt will get the party going in no time.
How To Make Raspberry Jello Bundt
A light and jiggly dessert is what you get out of this jello recipe. It’s sweet raspberry flavor is ideal after those hearty meals.
- Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Dissolve your raspberry gelatin in the hot water and whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle the fresh raspberries around the greased bundt pan, then pour the prepared jelly mixture. Shake to evenly coat the raspberries.
- Set aside in a chilled area for roughly 2 to 3 hours and allow the gelatin to firm up. It should be firm to the touch without anything sticking to your fingers.
Creamy Raspberry Flan:
- Once your jelly layer has firmed up, prepare the flan layer by dissolving the raspberry gelatin in the hot water, then pour into a blender.
- Add the rest of the flan ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Pour slowly around the jelly layer, then set aside in a chilled area and allow the flan to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight. The flan layer should be firm to the touch and slightly move away from the edges.
- To release from the bundt pan, dip up to ½ of the bundt pan in hot water for a few seconds, then invert onto a plate or cake stand. It should slide off. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 30g
- Calcium: 208mg
- Calories: 303kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 298mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 89mg
- Vitamin A: 628IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!