Just like the name says, this is the easiest peanut butter icing you could ever make. You only need four ingredients and one mixing bowl. You’ll make enough for a large batch of cupcakes.
How To Make Extremely Easy Peanut Butter Icing
- Melt margarine and put in mixing bowl.
- Mix on low or medium speed while you add some of the sugar and then some milk.
- Keep adding sugar then milk until you get the desired consistency.
- Add peanut butter.
- Add more sugar or milk if desired to get back to the desired consistency.
- These measures are approximate.
- We usually don't measure any of it exactly.
- We just keep adding one or the other until we get a spreadable consistency.
- You really can't mess it up.
- Sugar: 251g
- Calcium: 164mg
- Calories: 2148kcal
- Carbohydrates: 269g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Fat: 113g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 945mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 1165mg
- Vitamin A: 2153IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!