Use all natural sweeteners to make a healthier buttercream frosting.
How To Make Healthy Buttercream Frosting
- 7 tbsp butter softened
- 2.5 oz Erythritol natural sweetener
- 1/8 tsp Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Pulse the Erythritol until it turns into a sugar-like mixture.
- Mix the Erythritol, Stevia, and butter together.
- Once the ingredients are well-mixed, beat them together with an electric mixer to form a fluffy mixture.
- Lastly, add the coconut milk, vanilla, and sea salt, then stir the mixture once more.
- Once you're done making your buttercream frosting, store it for when you want to use it for dessert later on.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 81mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Calcium: 2mg