This moist and simple cookie features a little lemon peel and a cinnamon-sugar topping. The taste isn’t as sour as you think. In fact, if you top it with our cinnamon-sugar topping, the flavors are a match made in heaven.
How To Make Old Fashioned Sour Cream Cookies
A classic sour cream cookies recipe topped with a sweet and earthy cinnamon sugar topping.
In large bowl, beat butter, eggs and 1 ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, blending until smooth.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie pans.
- Drop batter by slightly rounded teaspoonful, 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle with the topping.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!