This fun family recipe is great for all occasions!
Mouth-Watering Banana Split Cake Recipe
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 tub Whipped Cream Cheese 8 oz
- 1 cup milk
- 3.4 oz vanilla pudding or large box, or banana instant pudding
- chocolate sauce
- bananas diced
- 1 can pineapple drained, diced
- 1 tub Kool Whip 16 oz
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 pkg nut topping
- Follow directions on yellow cake mix and bake cake in a sheet cake pan. Cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, milk and pudding together until very smooth and set aside.
- Take a wooden spoon handle and poke holes all over the cake and then squeeze chocolate sauce into the holes (try not to overfill the holes.)
- Take the mix that was set aside and spread on cake.
- Take the diced banana and make a layer on top of the spread.
- Then top the banana with the pineapple and cover the whole cake with Kool Whip.
- Place cherries on top and sprinkle nut topping.
- Chill and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!