Chicken fettuccine Alfredo is one of the tastiest pasta recipes around, and this sauce has what it takes to take the meal to an entirely different level. This recipe is creamy, rich and full of flavor. The white wine and garlic create a fantastic combination that is worth trying out the next time you prepare Alfredo.
How To Make White Wine and Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
With a combination of white wine and garlic, this alfredo sauce recipe enhances the flavor of the sauce when paired with tender pasta.
- Melt butter in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until translucent.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce briefly.
- Once the wine has reduced, add heavy cream and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Garnish your pasta with parsley and parmesan cheese. Serve lemon wedge.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 472mg
- Calories: 1170kcal
- Carbohydrates: 90g
- Cholesterol: 322mg
- Fat: 73g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 487mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 44g
- Sodium: 517mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2563IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!