This pork chop dish is definitely something you should make at your next dinner party! Pork chops are cooked with mushrooms and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Yum!
How To Make Pork Chop Alfredo Casserole
- 6 pork chops
- 3 tbsp butter divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder about
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce in a jar
- 2 oz parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Season the pork chops with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a tbs of butter in a skillet on medium/high heat.
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a saute pan, saute the mushrooms with butter until they become tender. Afterward, pour them over the pork chops.
- Add alfredo to the skillet where the pork chops are and blend them well.
- Add in some cheese and let them melt over the pork chops.
- Pour some Alfredo sauce over the pork chops.
- Season the pork chops with thyme, cover them with foil, and bake them in an oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour.
- Once you're done baking, grab a fork and enjoy your pork chop Alfredo casserole!