Substitute the typical chicken with Alfredo sauce with white fish for the next meal. If you enjoyed the classic Alfredo with chicken bits, you’ll surely enjoy this one too.
How To Make Rich Fish Alfredo Pasta
Fish chunks and green peas are combined in this scrumptious pasta dish that’s topped with a rich thick Alfredo sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the butter in a medium saucepan or pot, then melt. Add the cream and warm on High for 1 minute.
- Add the parmesan cheese and warm it until the cheese melts. Add salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder. Mix together.
Pasta and Fish:
- Place the fish on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle salt, pepper, and oil on top of the fish.
- Cover the foil on top and place the fish in the preheated oven.
- Let it cook for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the fish is slightly flaky. Remove and chop up into chunks.
- Place the peas and water in boiling water. Cover and steam for about 1 to 2 minutes and drain.
- Once everything is made, combine the fish, pasta, and peas in a bowl and cover with the alfredo sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 215mg
- Calories: 671kcal
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 530mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 361mg
- Vitamin A: 1206IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!