Score big points with this dip if you’re hosting a Super Bowl party. For a variation, stir in 2 rounded tsp. of prepared horseradish with the cheese and bacon.
How To Make Swiss and Bacon Dip
A quick and easy bacon dip recipe with the addition of smooth and savory Swiss cheese. A wonderful blend of cream cheese, mustard and smoked almond for that rich flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the bacon.
- Remove crisp bacon bits and drain on paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Swiss cheese and green onions with the cooked bacon.
- Transfer to a shallow small casserole or baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly at the edges, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Top with the chopped almonds.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 316mg
- Calories: 442kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Fat: 42g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 179mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 805IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!