This recipe is the perfect way to make use of leftover chicken. Simply mix it up with some cheese and onions and you have a simple, yummy homemade quesadilla.
How To Make Chili's Chicken Quesadilla
- 3 ½ cup rotisserie chicken shredded
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 oz monterey jack cheese
- Tortilla wraps
- In a pan, add the oil. Cook the onions and tomatoes with about 1/4 tsp salt and pepper until onions are brown and tender and the tomatoes are softened.
- Add in the garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Season the chicken with the remaining salt and pepper.
- When the onion mixture is ready, add in the seasoned chicken and cheese.
- Place a tortilla wrap on a flat surface and scoop the chicken mixture on half of the wrap.
- Fold the other side over and press so that the cheese makes it stick closed.
- Heat a clean pan and place the folded tortilla wrap on it to further melt the cheese.
- When done, cut in half and serve!
Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 230mg | Sodium: 1350mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 1mg