This no-cook dip makes great party good, but it easily a filling lunch. Enjoy this 7 layer taco dip for all occasions.
How To Make Seven Layer Taco Dip
Experience variety and the explosion of flavors with this seven-layer taco dip. It's simple to make and will definitely be one dip to remember!
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans.
- Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with black olives.
- Calcium: 51mg
- Calories: 61kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 68mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 237mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 327IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!