This is a family favorite that leaves you with an empty platter. This 7 layer taco dip is so easy to throw together and looks really nice on the table (before everyone hacks into it!).
How To Make Copycat Grandma Annette's 7-Layer Taco Dip
Seven layers of ingredients come together for a filling and satisfying dip for Taco Tuesdays or Mexican dinner nights.
Prep: 30 mins
Total: 30 mins
- 2 cans bean dip, Fritos' is my favorite
- 4 avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 oz. taco seasoning, (1 package)
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 small black olives, sliced
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pit avocados, mix with lemon juice and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning until well-blended.
- Layer ingredients starting with bean dip, then avocado, taco seasoning-mayo mixture, tomatoes, green onions, olives and finish off with cheddar cheese on top.
- This works best if you use a platter with a lip so the dip doesn't slide.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 35mg
- Calories: 322kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 625mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 516mg
- Vitamin A: 992IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!