In this dish, lime juice and fresh basil combine to give our grilled swordfish recipe a fresh and complex flavor. We believe that the mark of a really good dish is simplicity; few ingredients combine so well that they make a great dish.
Grilled Lime Basil Swordfish Recipe
- 16 oz swordfish fillets
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 Lime juiced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place fish fillets in a small pan.
- Drizzle with half the olive oil, pepper, and lime juice.
- Crush basil leaves lightly and coat the surface of the fish with basil leaves.
- Place remaining basil leaves in the liquid sitting in the pan.
- Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill to high.
- Once the grill is thoroughly heated, place the fish fillets on the grill.
Baste with remaining olive oil using a pastry brush and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill on one side for approximately 10 minutes, then turn.
- Continue to baste with olive oil.
Remove fish from grill when internal temperature reaches 125 degrees F, or when fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lime wedge.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!