Potatoes replace your regular Mexican chili in this spicy veggie burrito recipe. This results in a much more filling vegetarian burrito that doesn’t compromise on the flavors and spice.
How To Make Chili Potato Burritos
Fill up on this chili potato burritos recipe. Creamy potato is added to this dish with savory chili and gooey cheese for a more filling wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot, boil water and season with salt. Add the potatoes in the pot and boil for 15 minutes until tender but still firm. Drain and mash. Let cool and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together mashed potatoes, ¾ cup cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the potato mixture evenly into each tortilla and roll them up. Place rolled tortillas side by side in an 8x8 inch baking pan. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 175mg
- Calories: 248kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 526mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 468mg
- Vitamin A: 470IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!