This fondue is perfect for a quick and fun appetizer or snack for two! Dip vegetables bread, apples, figs, or pretzels in the creamy cheese fondue!
How To Make 5-Minute Mozzarella Fondue
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat a small, deep pot and add the garlic and wine.
- Bring it to a simmer over medium heat.
- When it begins to bubble, whisk in nutmeg and cheese spread.
- Let it melt, then add mozzarella cheese.
- Keep stirring for an additional 1 minute, or until the mozzarella has melted.
- If the fondue is too thick, add 1 tbsp. milk at a time, whisking constantly, until desired consistency is reached.