Many people need their cup of coffee in the morning. This is one recipe you probably shouldn’t drink before going to work. With some Irish liqueur and whiskey in the mix, it’s one drink you should save for happy hour.
Irish Coffee Pudding Recipe
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 oz. Irish cream liqueur
- 1.5 oz. Irish whiskey
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp whipped cream optional
- Chocolate shavings for topping
- Whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt together in a saucepan.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Bring the mixture to a bubble until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix together Irish cream and Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee and mix.
- Pour in coffee mug.
- Top with chocolate shavings and whipped cream, if desired.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!