Skip the busy restaurant scene and enjoy this mouthwatering Potbelly garden vegetable soup in the comforts of your own home. What’s better than making this delightful copycat soup? Making it at home effortlessly!
How To Make Potbelly Garden Vegetable Soup (Copycat)
Savor a warm bowl of this Potbelly garden vegetable soup for dinner! It’s a tasty dish loaded with tender veggies simmered in vegetable broth.
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute carrots, celery, onions in olive oil for about 4 minutes or until veggies start to soften.
- Add in the garlic and let it cook for about a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the broth, tomatoes, potatoes, and herbs. Stir to incorporate all the flavors.
- Bring contents to a boil then reduce heat to a medium low heat.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for 25 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender around.
- Add green onions & season with salt & pepper to taste. Adjust accordingly and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 90mg
- Calories: 224kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 989mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 369mg
- Vitamin A: 8941IU
- Vitamin C: 43mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!