Olive Garden’s new Tuscan Sirloin steak is mouthwateringly good. We think our recipe comes pretty close to the real thing. This juicy steak is grilled to medium-rare perfection and is topped with a flavorful garlic-butter sauce.
How To Make Copycat Olive Garden Tuscan Sirloin Steak
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 lb beef top sirloin steaks
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Make your garlic butter by melting your butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once melted, add the garlic powder and the minced garlic.
- Let cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before removing the pan from the heat.
- Season your steak on both sides with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Once your grill is preheated, set the steaks down and let grill for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and generously brush them on both sides with your garlic butter sauce.
- Let rest for 2-3 minutes before slicing and serving.