This white wine, paprika, and mushroom chicken parisienne is pure gourmet.
How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne
This creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne is the perfect dish to serve on your dinner table. The 6-hour slow-cooked chicken breasts allow the flavors to come together!
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and paprika and place them in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry wine, soup, and mushrooms. Mix until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add sour cream during the last 15 minutes of cooking. Mix well.
- Once cooked, season with salt & pepper and adjust accordingly.
- Serve warm with either a side of hot pasta or sauce over hot pasta. Garnish with parsley.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 99mg
- Calories: 643kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 149mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 763mg
- Protein: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 666mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 638IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!