Precooked roast beef, cheddar cheese, and a bunch of other delicious ingredients make this fun and easy to make meal simply delicious.
How To Make Roast Beef Mac and Cheese Bowls
- 8 oz 1 pkg Dried Elbow Macaroni Noodles
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 17 oz 1 pkg Refrigerated Fully Cooked Roast Beef Au Jus
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese divided
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Immediately rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat roast beef in a microwave according to package directions.
- Drain juice from beef and reserve.
- Shred beef with 2 forks and set aside.
- Spray six 2 cup oven safe serving bowls with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium high heat, then add flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk, then continue to cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in 3 cups cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat, then stir in the macaroni and the beef.
- Divide mixture evenly among six oven safe bowls.
- In a small mixing bowl, sprinkle the top of each bowl with the remaining cheese, then the pretzel mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving