This oh-so-good pound cake doesn’t require baking skills, just a sweet tooth and an hour of your time. Eat it as a snack, with a glass of milk, or as an after-dinner treat, with a scoop of ice cream.
How To Make Sara Lee’s Incredibly Moist Pound Cake
1 hr 20 mins
- 8 oz. butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat yogurt
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Using a mixer, mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, followed by the flour mixture and yogurt and extracts.
- Pour the batter into a loaf dish and bake for about an hour or until the top is golden.
- Let it cool before slicing.
- Garnish with fresh fruit or just powdered sugar.