Enjoy this tender homemade chicken burger with crispy onion rings and served with your choice of sauce. Super easy and makes the perfect midday meal!
How To Make Chicken Burger With Crispy Onion Rings
Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with tin foil.
- Place the chicken piece into the prepared baking tray.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle on some olive oil and rub it all over the chicken.
- Then place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Meanwhile whisk the milk and egg together; then add in the flour and mix till a batter is formed.
- Place the panko in a separate bowl and prepare a pot for deep frying.
- When the oil is hot enough, begin dipping the onion rings into batter, shake of any excess batter and then carefully coat it with the panko.
- Once that is done, carefully lower it into the hot oil and let it fry for 2-3 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Remove and let it rest on a paper towel.
- Repeat till all the onion rings have been fried.
- When the chicken is done, remove and set aside.
- Toast the burger buns if desired.
- Then place both ends on a serving plate.
- On the bottom half add on the chicken piece and add a few onions rings on top of it.
- On the top half, add the tomato slice and some shredded lettuce.
- Add the rest of the onion rings on the side and serve with your choice of sauce.
- Sugar: 70g
- Calcium: 1035mg
- Calories: 1956kcal
- Carbohydrates: 334g
- Cholesterol: 424mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 18g
- Iron: 32mg
- Potassium: 4197mg
- Protein: 84g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 4171mg
- Vitamin A: 1268IU
- Vitamin C: 70mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!