18 hours in the crockpot? The meat is so tender it just falls apart…delicious! What makes this Italian beef recipe is the intriguing Italian giardiniera. This picked condiment is that gives flavor to the meat along with a zesty dressing.
How To Make Italian Beef in a Bucket
- 3 ½ lb. beef roast or sirloin tip or rump roast
- 12 oz. Italian giardiniera mix drained
- 12 oz. pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing - zesty Italian
- 10 oz. beef broth
- Place roast in slow cooker (3 1/2 qt).
- Mix all other ingredients together. (When adding giardiniera and pepperoncini, use 1/2 jar for a mild version, use the entire jar for a spicier version.)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, cover and cook for 18 hours on low.