You would have to look very hard to find an easier recipe than these crockpot BBQ kabobs! They’re so simple to toss together that you can easily do it when you’re half asleep before work and let them cook all day. This is a great way to get BBQ flavor in the winter when it’s too cold to bring the grill out.
How To Make Crockpot BBQ Kabobs
This Crockpot BBQ Kabobs ensures juicy, tender beef with beautifully caramelized onions. The 8-hour cooking time allows the savory bbq sauce to seep into the meat, giving off a smokey dish like it was authentically grilled!
- Thread the beef strips and onions onto metal kabob sticks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the kabobs in the crockpot.
- Pour and cover the kabobs with BBQ sauce.
- Cook the kabobs for 8 hours on the low setting.
- Serve the smokey, piping hot BBQ Kabobs with roasted vegetables on the side!
- Make sure the metal kabob stick fit in your crockpot.
- Sugar: 290g
- Calcium: 399mg
- Calories: 2073kcal
- Carbohydrates: 360g
- Cholesterol: 249mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 10g
- Iron: 14mg
- Potassium: 3680mg
- Protein: 105g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 9079mg
- Vitamin A: 1922IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!