Craving for some cookies? Well, by adding some Dr. Pepper instead of eggs and oil can work out best. Not only is it a great substitute ingredient, but it can also create a fine batter that’s ready to be baked in the oven. This recipe of ours mixed chocolate chips and pecans to give this special Dr. Pepper cookie a nice textured crunch.
How To Make Copycat Dr. Pepper Chocolate Pecan Cookies
A chewy and textured cookie to sweeten up your day. It's mixed with some Dr. Pepper soda and combines chocolate chips and toasted pecans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream margarine; add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour and salt alternately with Dr. Pepper.
- Add vanilla extract, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls, bars or crescents.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 268kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 117mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 124mg
- Vitamin A: 390IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!