Don’t miss out on the tastiest pizza trend and whip up a quick and easy BBQ chicken pizza just like the one from Domino’s! You can use your leftover chicken to save even more time and money. For a zestier pizza, try a spicy barbecue sauce!
How To Make Domino’s Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza (Copycat)
Have a slice of this Domino’s Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe. Savory chicken, fresh cilantro, and gooey cheese baked on a crispy pizza crust.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add the chicken with ½ cup of barbecue sauce. Toss to combine.
- Spread the remaining sauce onto the pre-baked pizza crust.
- Sprinkle it with chicken, cilantro, onions, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and turned golden. Serve immediately!
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 284mg
- Calories: 393kcal
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 256mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 984mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 429IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!