This dish covers chunks of chicken, green chiles, black olives, and cheese. Not to mention a handful of cheese to top off this crockpot chicken enchilada recipe. Take this flavorful Mexican-inspired dish along to your next potluck for an absolute crowd-pleaser.
Creamy Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 1 lb. chicken cut into small chunks
- ⅓ cup onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green chiles chopped
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can black olives drained
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- dash paprika
- 10 flour tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken until the inside is no longer pink.
- Add in soup, onions, olives, paprika, garlic, and chiles and combine well with chicken.
- Pour the mixture into the crockpot and top with enchilada sauce.
- Cook mixture on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once the mixture is done cooking, spoon into tortillas, and add cheese and additional chicken mixture on top.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!