This pita quesadilla recipe is a different take on the classic quesadilla. For this recipe, substitute tortillas with pita bread and add chicken, cheese, and spinach.
How To Make Pita Bread Quesadillas
Make a scrumptious pita quesadilla platter in a pinch! This dish is filled with Mexican cheese, chopped chicken, spinach, and olive oil.
- In a skillet heat a little oil on medium heat.
- Add a slice of pita bread. Add in meat, cheese, and spinach.
- Place another piece of pita bread on top.
- Brown both sides and let cheese melt.
- Serve with sauces of your choice and green onions.
- There are so many ways to enjoy a quesadilla, for this recipe, it is best prepared with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- You can also try making this recipe with Jalapenos, to add more spice and elevate the flavors as you serve them with your favorite dip.
- A quick, simple and delicious meal to enjoy with the family.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 748mg
- Calories: 481kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Fat: 37g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 199mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 812mg
- Vitamin A: 1676IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!