This fish recipe is perfect for date night! The cod is baked in the oven, while scallops and spinach are sautéed to perfection. If you are looking for an easy dinner for two recipes, try this recipe!
As one of our easy culinary recipes, you will surely indulge in this delicious meal! Enjoy!
How To Make Cod, Scallops, and Spinach
This cod recipe yields a delicious seafood meal made creamy by butter, while the coconut oil adds a hint of flavor as well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F then grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour the lemon juice on your cod fillets, then season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Rub to evenly spread the seasoning on the fish.
- Drizzle with olive oil then roast it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While roasting the cod, heat up your oil in a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Season your scallops with salt and pepper then sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Deglaze with wine and reduce briefly.
- Add butter and garlic, then continue sauteing briefly. Baste the melted butter over your scallops while doing this. Set aside.
- In another skillet, melt your butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Saute briefly, then add your spinach. Continue sauteing until spinach has started to wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper and adjust accordingly.
- Once your cod is roasted, set aside to rest briefly at room temperature. Plate your cod fillet over a bed of spinach then top with seared scallops.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedge.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 354kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 874mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 528mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2814IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!