Baked cod drizzled in a honey soy sauce glaze is a must-try for family dinner! The quinoa is super easy to make and complements the fish to round out the meal.
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Cod with Quinoa
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame seed
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 ½ cup quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Arrange the cod on a sheet pan and season with black pepper.
- In a pan, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and sesame seeds over medium heat.
- Bring the pan to a simmer and simmer for 2 minutes before taking the pan off the heat.
- Bake the cod for 4 minutes.
- Drizzle some of the honey soy sauce glaze over the cod and bake for 6 more minutes.
- Drizzle with the rest of the glaze.
- Meanwhile, mix the quinoa and water in a pot and bring the pot to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve the quinoa with the cod.