Baked cod drizzled in a honey soy sauce glaze is a must-try for family dinner! The quinoa is super easy to make and complements the fish to round out the meal.
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Cod with Quinoa
- Arrange the cod on a sheet pan and season with black pepper.
- In a pan, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and sesame seeds over medium heat.
- Bring the pan to a simmer and simmer for 2 minutes before taking the pan off the heat.
- Bake the cod for 4 minutes.
- Drizzle some of the honey soy sauce glaze over the cod and bake for 6 more minutes.
- Drizzle with the rest of the glaze.
- Meanwhile, mix the quinoa and water in a pot and bring the pot to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve the quinoa with the cod.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Fresh cod meat pan-seared in reduced white wine before baked with al dente penne noodles.
A wonderful seafood dish that bakes fresh cod fillets and tops them with a rich tomato sauce.
Skinless cod fillets are marinated in a robust brine made from soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, fresh ginger, and more, then grilled with quartered potatoes. Taste the most divine bold flavors of smoky, savory, and spicy, all blended together in perfect harmony.