How To Make Culver’s North Atlantic Cod Sandwich Recipe
A delicious and crispy fish sandwich made with beer battered North Atlantic Cod, served with tartar sauce and lettuce.
- Preheat the oil in a deep frying pan over medium high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Slowly pour in the beer while mixing until a smooth batter forms.
- Dip each piece of cod in the batter, allowing any excess batter to drip off.
- Carefully place the cod into the hot oil and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the cod from the oil and place on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread tartar sauce on the top and bottom buns, add a piece of lettuce and the cod fillet.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Calories : 457kcal
- Total Fat : 11g
- Saturated Fat : 2g
- Cholesterol : 41mg
- Sodium : 1673mg
- Total Carbohydrates : 68g
- Dietary Fiber : 3g
- Sugar : 7g
- Protein : 20g
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!